EB3T is not powering when attached to computer.
Things to check:
1. With the Thunderbolt cable attached to EB3T and the other end is attached to computer, when the computer is powered UP how many green LEDs do you see that are illuminated on the Thunderbolt interface card. Five green LEDs= is good. Two green LEDs or 2 = something is wrong. Go to step 2
2. Did you try swapping the Thunderbolt cable with another cable to see if that fixes the problem? Swapped Thunderbolt cable>> still having problem. Go to step 3
3. Did you check inside the Magma EB3T to see if the Magma Thunderbolt card is fully seated in the PCIe slot?. Yes, it is fully seated>>still having problem. Go to step 4
4. Check the Thunderbolt Interface card power cable, make sure it is firmly connected to the Thunderbolt card and the wires are not broken. Go to page 7o of the User's Manual, here is the link to the Manual
Still having problem. Go to step 5
5. Did you try connecting to another Thunderbolt equipped computer? Yes, still having problem. You may have a faulty EB3T unit. Send unit for service