Product: PCI to ExpressCard
Operating System: Windows Vista 32Bit
Error Code 31 on Second PCI to PCI bridge. Tried using Mobility Driver and it's still showing Error Code 31.
The issue is due to bus enumeration. The BUs that Windows is trying to set for the PCI bridge is already occupied by other device controller.
It should be fixable with the Expansion_Driver_NO_HP_Enum_2_6.exe installation package.
If the problem is still occurring do the following:
Please reinstall the driver :see attached
- plug in only the Ecard (unattached to the chassis):
- run regedit
- Then have him dig down to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\PnP
- right click on the PCI folder and select export
- save it naming it PCI
- then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services
- right click on the ECWDM folder and select export
- save it naming it ECWDM
- send the two ,reg files. to Technical Support