PCie Cards running in ExpressBox are not detected by the Computer
1. If your PCie Cards requires external power, and you forgot to connect it, that is why they're not working and not being detected.
3. If you powered on your computer first before the ExpressBox, that explains why the PCIe cards are not working. To fix this you need to cycle the power of the computer.
Next time you use your system you must apply power to the Magma ExpressBox first before the computer.
4. The PCie Slot in the Magma ExpressBox is faulty. Move the PCIe card to another PCie slot.
5. Computer BIOS limitation to support multiple PCIe cards. You need to update or flash the computer BIOS. You can also use another computer or different computer.
6. Computer PCIe slots are taken or occupied by PCie Cards creating device conflict. Free up these PCie slot by removing all PCie cards inside the computer except the Magma PCie Host Card. Also, move the Magma PCIe host card to another PCIe slot.
7. Check the Magma PCie host card dip switch, make sure it is set to x4.
8. Magma PCie host card not all the way seated. Re seat the Magma PCie Host card.