Once you have configured all the network devices, you need to set the hostname and routing information for ION Accelerator.
1. Select Change at the bottom of the Network Configuration screen to display the Network Settings screen.
2. Select Hostname/DNS at the top of the Network Settings screen.
3. Clear the selection for “Change Hostname via DHCP”.
4. Type the hostname and domain name into their fields on the screen. For example:
NOTE:When you choose a host name, be sure it conforms to RFC 1035/ARPANET standards, in order to avoid possible browser cookie issues. (Names must start with a letter, end with a letter or digit, and have as interior characters only letters, digits, and hyphens.)
5. Select OK.
6. Select Routing at the top of the Network Settings screen.
7. Type the Default Gateway address, as shown below, and select OK.
8. Select OK.