The management port is connected by external cable and is publicly visible. This port needs to be configured so your network hardware communicates with ION Accelerator.
1. Select Change (bottom of the Network Configuration screen) and then Network Interfaces
The Network Settings – Overview screen appears, with the detected network adapters listed.
2. Select the management IP card from the list.
3. Select Edit (near the bottom of the screen).
The Network Card Setup – Address screen appears.
4. Select “Statically assigned IP Address” as shown above.
5. Type the IP address and subnet mask for your network, using the screen above as a guide.
6. Select OK.
7. Click Next to return to the Network Settings – Overview screen.