Software tool for viewing the system devices PCI / PCIe tree in Windows 10 OS.
Download the attached file, after download, rename the file to WindowsPCIUtilis.zip
Then follow steps below
Unzip the file
• Copy all the files and paste it to c:\Windows\system32 directory
• You need to run this on a elevated command prompt.
1. On Windows 7 >> go to all programs>>select & click Accessories>>>Select and right click on Command.exe and select "run as administrator
2. On Windows 10, type cmd.exe on the search bar, right click on it, and select run as Administrator
3. To output to a file>>>>type: lspci -v >lspci32.txt
- Email Us